At CMS/DITA Europe you will meet publications professionals who have implemented content management strategies and the OASIS DITA standard in their organizations. Hear from key tool developers who are actively supporting the standards-based community. Whether you’re a Novice or a Master, you’ll find sessions that provide inspiration and practical skills, covering topics such as:
- Implementing a component Content Management System
- Adopting DITA, Markdown, or other XML structures
- Effectively reusing content
- Creating corporate taxonomies
- Incorporating social media strategies
- Managing teams
- Collaborating across the enterprise
Don't miss on Tuesday The Rail Safety Rule Book modernised: Planning and implementing a successful mobile app presented by Mekon's Dave Harrison & Joe Girling, Congility.
Those new to content management and/or DITA will find guidance for starting their journey, while for experts, our program offers ways to continue pushing the boundaries. Join us for a chance to share what you already know and find out about things you don’t!
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin, October 30 and 31.