Introduction to HTML5
Who should attend this course?
In this hands-on HTML5 training course trainees will learn how to create web applications using HTML5. The course will provide both theoretical and practical, first-hand experience with the new HTML5 features so trainees can start using it in their projects right away.
|Price||Call for details|
|Location||Mekon House, Sutton, Surrey, UK|
Upon completion of the training course, trainees will:
- Understand current device support for the various HTML5 features
- Understand all the major feature areas in HTML5
- Learn to use the new HTML5 elements
- Learn to use HTML5 semantic mark-up for page layout and forms
- Learn to work with Video and Audio and Animation features in HTML5
- Learn to work with client-side data storage
Length of course