Mon23Apr2018Wed25Apr2018Denver, USAJoin the Center for Information-Development Management for the annual Content Management Strategies/DITA North America Conference in Denver, Colorado, 23-25 April, 2018.
Whether you’re a Novice or a Master, you’ll find sessions that provide inspiration and practical skills, covering topics such as:
- Implementing a component Content Management System
- Adopting DITA, Markdown, or other XML structures
- Effectively reusing content
- Creating corporate taxonomies
- Incorporating social media strategies
- Managing teams
- Collaborating across the enterprise
Those new to content management and/or DITA will find guidance for starting their journey, while for experts, the our program offers ways to continue pushing the boundaries.
Mekon's Joe Pairman will be joining the speaker line up presenting: The world needs your metadata: Is your DITA content ready? Joe will be available throughout the event to discuss your DITA challenges and needs. If you wish to arrange a time to meet Joe please email email@example.com