Whether you’re a Novice or a Master, you’ll find sessions that provide inspiration and practical skills, covering topics such as:
- Implementing a component Content Management System
- Adopting DITA, Markdown, or other XML structures
- Effectively re-using content
- Creating corporate taxonomies
- Incorporating social media strategies
- Managing teams
- Collaborating across the enterprise
Those new to content management and/or DITA will find guidance for starting their journey, while for experts, the our program offers ways to continue pushing the boundaries.
Mekon’s Maura Moran will be presenting: Developing a Content Strategy to Deliver Re-use
Maura’s presentation will enable you to:
- analyze your re-use needs (e.g. ad hoc re-use is different from planned, and versioning is different from multi-channel delivery)
- understand the components that need to be incorporated into a re-use strategy including content models, standards, types of tools, ID management, etc.
- understand organizational and workflow needs such as governance, change management and metrics