Join Mekon at NORDIC TechKomm 2016 in Copenhagen on May 24-25 to discuss trends and topics in the field of technical communication.
NORDIC TechKomm 2016 is targeted at professionals in the field of technical communication who are eager to learn and share their knowledge about the latest industry trends. The main conference topic is “Intelligent Information”. Don’t miss expert presentations, interactive sessions, and networking with peers in Copenhagen. Attendees can participate in presentations and workshops in the field of technical communication including a wide range of topics including:
- Examples of “User Experience – UX” for information products
- Use cases (target group analysis, media concepts)
- Structured Authoring and Information Modeling
- Augmented Reality
- Dynamic Content Delivery and Mobile Documentation
- Localization and Translation
- Legal Requirements
- Target audience
Taxonomy structured content: the dynamic duo
Join Rachel Johnston at 14:15 on Wednesday for an interactive workshop: Taxonomy structured content: the dynamic duo. Great content is only great if users can find it. Using metadata effectively helps users get the information they need, but developing that taxonomy can challenge your writers and your technology. But if we meet the challenge, there are many rewards – not just more findable content but better, clearer, more useful content.
What you will learn:
- The far-reaching benefits of a well-implemented taxonomy
- Where to start – scalable routes into effective taxonomy
- Choosing your technology – when is it time to bring in a dedicated taxonomy tool?
Quote Mekon and Save 10%
Quote our unique promotional code NORDICTechKomm16_Mekon_1605 and receive 10% discount.