Data is what sets you free. By learning how to tell the story of your content and audience with data, you’ll be able to move onward from just TALKING about content strategy to actually DOING it!
Included in this Content Strategy presentation:
- WHAT data and analytics mean for our content as well as to our partners, colleagues, and clients
- WHY content strategists should value and use data and analytics in their work
- HOW to use the Excellent Analytics plug-in for Microsoft Excel to automate the inclusion of Google Analytics data in a content audit (no more cutting and pasting!)
- HOW to use conditional formatting in Microsoft Excel to make opportunities for improving content pop
- HOW to visualize and format data and analytics as you report out the results of your content strategy work, including 8 key learnings from Edward Tufte
If you’re ready to start using more data in your content strategy work, then this presentation includes actionable tactics, tools, and links to more information. Remember: you are what you measure – so start measuring the impact of your work now!